Representative Payee Coordinator
This is a full-time position within our busy finance department that is responsible for planning and managing the daily operations of the funds for approximately 175 clients. The Coordinator will be responsible for checking Medicaid eligibility each month, as well as filling out Medicaid applications, re-ceritifcations, and maintaining a current list of Medicaid eligible clients. The Coordinator will ensure checks are prepared and sent to clients as well as respond to all inquires from families and guardians regarding financial matters. In addition to these tasks, the successful candidate will also complete social security applications and follow up with the SSA for award letters and pending applications.
The successful candidate for this position will possess:
1. A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or other related field.
2. Strong attention to detail.
3. Excellent communication and customer service skills.
4. A minimum of 2 years experience working in a business office setting.
5. Excellent computer skills and the ability to sucessfully pass a computer proficiency test.
We are proud to offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, paid time off, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and various other supplemental benefits.