- Develops and implements appropriate behavior management programs relative to consumers
- Develops and monitors the behavior plan for the individuals served and updates as needed.
- Serves as a consultant to direct care staff, parents, and representatives of community
- Provides training to targeted staff on various topics, such as data collection methods,
- Maintains written reports and records on interventions in accordance with department
- 5 yrs. of experience working with the DD population
- Possess a valid NJ DL with no more than five points
- Strong Microsoft Office and written/verbal communication skills required
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required, BCBA preferred
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including at least 1 weekend day
The Arc proudly offers medical and dental coverage, 401K, tuition reimbursement and many other optional benefits!